I am so happy to finally announce that I am starting up a CricutDIVA Design Team. But this won’t be just any design team … it will be a very active and involved design team with many members with varying degrees of experience.
We will have helper bees to help the less-experienced team members and lots of helpful information. We will also have guest designers and angel designers to fill in if someone is unable to post as planned.
If you have never set up or published on a blog, don’t worry. We will be able to help you.
If you are chosen to be on the design team, you will be expected to prepare at least one blog post per month, but you can publish more often if you like, depending on availability.
Those of you who are on other design teams may participate as long as you can meet the commitments you sign up for on this design team.
If you would like to apply to be considered for the first 6-month term of the CricutDIVA Design Team, there will be certain requirements.
- You must have a blog. You cannot expect to be part of a design team that is based on members posting on their blogs if you don’t have a blog.
- You must have a Cricut machine. Any size or model is fine, but you must have a machine and cartridges to cut out your images. Having access to a Cricut may not be enough unless you can be absolutely sure that you will always be able to make the projects you need for your posts.
- You will be expected to follow a prescribed format for your posts.
- You will be expected to use clear pictures.
- You must be positive.
- You must have a helpful nature.
To be on the design team as a designer (layouts, cards or other types of projects):
– Submit two projects that would be representative of the types of projects you would post as a design team member.
– Follow the style of the post at https://cricutdivablog.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/22/ as an example.
To apply as a helper:
– Describe what area you would like to help with (blog setup, blog design, blog posting, creative ideas, inspiration, Facebook page administration, etc.).
– Tell me about your experience in this area.
Please send your submissions to:
CricutDIVA Design Team Applications
3484 boul. Des Sources, Suite 312
Deadline for submissions:
February 28, 2013
Design team will be announced:
March 31, 2013
If you have any questions, please leave a comment if you are reading this on my blog or write your question below if you are reading this on my Facebook page or group. I will respond as soon as possible.